Thursday, June 21, 2012

A Morning Without Coffee...

 I slept in this morning!!! The first time since we have been out of school and I have felt like I have been dragging ALL Day!!! I actually think I function better if I continue to get up early!!! Thus the card for today...



 This is how I have felt today!!! Bring on the Caffeine!!!



I used this Freshly Made Sketches #40 Challenge...


a morning without coffee...

Stamp Set: Morning Cup
Card Stock: Riding Hood Red, Basic Gray, Whisper White
 DSP:  Twitterpated
 Ink: Jet Black Staz On
 
Stampin' Write Markers:  
Riding Hood Red, Pretty in Pink, Island Indigo, 
Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight 

Accessories: Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits,
Whisper White 1/4' Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon,
Cherry Cobbler Bakers Twine, 
Glue Dots, Stampin Dimensionals
Whisper White Envelopes
 
Until Next Time... Happy Stampin!
Rhonda
"Our talents are the gift that God gives to us...
What we make of our talents is our gift back to God"
--Leo Buscaglia

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Rhonda! I love the Red Riding Hood accents! I agree that I do better if I get up at the same time (early!) every day! My day starts with a strong cup of tea though!!! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Love the card that you did for the sketch!

      Delete
  2. What a great card Rhonda ... I so totally relate to the coffee sentiment ... your colouring is great and that added twine bow is perfect!
    Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rhonda! Great card! I totally agree with the sentiment! Thanks for sharing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sentiment on your card. I am with you on the mornings.....I so love to sleep in, but wonder if the price I pay is worth it in the end! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, great coloring and I love your color choices. I really understand what you're saying about sleeping in. Ditto! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete