Sunday, April 29, 2012

Last Day To Order From Occasions Mini Catalog

Just a reminder, everyone! Tomorrow, April 30, is the last day that you can order products from the Occasions Mini Catalog. There are so many great products to chose from! I thought I'd show you my  some of my favorite cards made from products from the Occasions Mini 2012... 
 Have You Had a Chance to Order Your Favorites?
 
 
 Rue Des Fleurs
 

 Twitterpated Suite
 Apothecary Art
 Framelits Dies ~ Labels Collection


  Love & Laughter


Mixed Bunch & Blossom Punch



Tea Shoppe


 Take it to Heart & Loving Thoughts




Bordering on Romance 
Elegant Bird

 You’re My Type
 
 
These are just some of my favorites. You can see all the fabulous products in the
 Occasions Mini Catalog by clicking here
or shop Stampin' Up! right now by clicking here.

 
Until Next Time... Happy Stampin!

Rhonda

"Our talents are the gift that God gives to us...
What we make of our talents is our gift back to God"
--Leo Buscaglia

No comments:

Post a Comment