Friday, March 9, 2012

You Make My Face Smile!

Hope to See you Tomorrow at Stamp Camp !!!
It'll  Make Your Face Smile!!!
Love the Everyday Enchantment Paper!
 And What Makes me Smile Even More it That 
YOU can Get This Stamp Set FREE
During Sale a Bration!!!
 I Love it!!! 
 




You Make My Face Smile!

Stamp Set: Sprinkled Expressions (SAB)
Card Stock:  Calypso Coral, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White,  
DSP:  Everyday Enchantment (SAB)
Ink:  Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Adorning Accents Edgelit Die (Occasion Mini),  
Tangerine Tango 1/2" Scallop Dot Ribbon, 
Boho Blossoms Punch, Brads and
Whisper White Envelope


You can earn one free product for every $50 you spend from January 24th to
March 31st. Contact me to see the ways you can earn FREE product!

Until Next Time... Happy Stampin!

Rhonda
"Our talents are the gift that God gives to us...
What we make of our talents is our gift back to God"
--Leo Buscaglia

No comments:

Post a Comment