Monday, February 13, 2012

February Demo Meeting


This Card was our Make~n~Take at our Demonstrators Meeting this Month... 
Thanks Jan!

I Love this Color Combo.... Pool Party~ Calypso Coral~ Lucky Limeade
And aren't these Animals just the Cutest!!!
Thanks Barb!

Chocolate Nugget Holders made from the Big Shot Two Tags Die
 And we can't forget to Thank Ms. Sylvia for the Valentine Cookies! Delish!!!
 
And Guess What? I Won a Door Prize!!! 
Now I can Keep my Big Shot Dies Neatly Stored in our 
Stackable Die Storage Box!


You can earn one free product for every $50 you spend from January 24th to
March 31st. Contact me to see the ways you can earn FREE product!

Until Next Time... Happy Stampin!

Rhonda
"Our talents are the gift that God gives to us...
What we make of our talents is our gift back to God"
--Leo Buscaglia

No comments:

Post a Comment