Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hearts, Hearts, Hearts Everywhere!

Hearts, Hearts, Hearts Everywhere!!!
Hearts to me represent LOVE.. Love is something that can be seen.
It is seen in how we live our daily lives, in our behavior and how we love others.

As some of you know I have been made lead demonstrator this year
for the Ronald McDonald House in Louisville. One of the honors I have in this
position is to make Holiday Cards for the families that are staying there....
Here is a card examples that I and a friend have made to
send to the families at the RMH....
Hopefully they will feel the Love that went into making the cards!




Hearts Cards
Stamp Set: I {Heart} Hearts (IBC pg.46), P.S. I Love You (Occasions Mini pg. 8)
Card Stock: Whisper White, Real Red, And Basic Black
Ink: Basic Black, Real Red
Accessories: Full Heart Punch, Scallop Trim Border Punch,
Rhinestones, Stampin Dimensionals, Whisper White Envelopes

You can earn one free product for every $50 you spend from January 24th to
March 31st. Contact me to request a Sale-A-Bration catalog now!

Until Next Time... Happy Stampin!

Rhonda

"Our talents are the gift that God gives to us...
What we make of our talents is our gift back to God"
--Leo Buscaglia

No comments:

Post a Comment